Carers Support - Little Brook
Family and Carers Support at Little Brook Hospital, Dartford is a weekly service open to family and carers of service users on the ward, and who are receiving home treatment from the Crisis Team.
• Time: Every Thursday 5.00 to 6.00pm
• Venue: Activity room, Little Brook Hospital, Bow Arrow Lane, Dartford, DA2 6PB
The service is provided by a team dedicated to giving support and guidance to family and carers, in a safe environment.
Information given and received will be used in confidence.
Light refreshments will be provided.
We can give advice on:
• Emotional support/guidance
• Financial support
• Understanding a mental illness / diagnosis
• Medication awareness
• Signposted to other agencies
• 1 to 1 sessions available
You don’t need to confirm your attendance but please ring 01322 622 222 on the day of the group to confirm the group is running (only in exceptional circumstances will the group not go ahead).