Occupational Therapy (OT) Awards - KMPT staff took home a triple win with Pam Wooding winning the Outstanding Occupational Therapist category. Tracy Holt also won the Outstanding OT Technical Instructor / OT Assistant /service user contribution award category. In a double win for this category, Bob St Clair Baker was Highly Commended.
Royal College of Psychiatry (RCPsych) Awards - Peer Supported Open Dialogue Service, Finalist, ‘Psychiatric Team of the Year: Working-age Adults’ category’. Open Dialogue were joint winners alongside King’s Health Partners Pathway Homeless Team at Maudsley NHS Trust. Our team were praised for 'leading the way' in developing a new approach to the care and treatment of patients presenting for the first time with severe mental health problems.
Unsung Hero Awards 2018 - Molly, Pets as Therapy dog, Special Mention category
- Finalist, Royal College of Psychiatry (RCPsych) Awards 2018, Professor Catherine Kinane, ‘Psychiatrist of the Year’
- Finalist, Positive Practice in Mental Health Awards, Specialist Personality Disorder Service, Specialist community services for adults with complex mental health needs, including people with a diagnosis of personality disorder category
- Finalist, Positive Practice in Mental Health Awards, Peer Supported Open Dialogue Service (POD), Crisis and Acute Mental Health Care for Children and Young People, Adults, Older People category
- Finalist, Nursing Times Awards, Nursing in Mental Health, Development of Nurse Independent Prescribers, Graham Caney and Grace Skinner, Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Finalist, Nursing Times Awards, Nursing in Mental Health, Implementation of ‘Triangle of Care,’ Lisa Medhurst, Modern Matron, Acute Care Group East
- Finalist, Rcni Awards, Commitment to Carers, Lisa Medhurst, Modern Matron, Acute Care Group East, ‘Triangle of Care’
- Seven staff were voted among the top 70 ‘Health and Care Top Stars’ Awards 2018
- Patient Flow Transformation project, Finalist, Mental Health category, HSJ Value Awards 2018