There are many great benefits available to you when you work for us. As well as our current offer of a new hire bonus of up to £1200 for nurses (band 5 and 6), we also offer our staff:
- A great working environment
- London Fringe Allowance of 5% (selected posts)
- Forensic Recruitment and Retention Premia for nurses in Trevor Gibbens Unit
- Fully funded Return To Practice Scheme
- A wide range of training and development opportunities
- Links with local universities
- Flexible working options
- Strong support from your manager
- A final salary pension scheme
- 27 days annual leave, increasing to 33 days after 10 years service
- Childcare vouchers
- Lease car scheme
- Potential of relocation assistance
- Cycle to work scheme.
Learning and development
We are committed to the ongoing development of all our staff to reach their potential and provide opportunities for secondment for nurse or occupational therapy training whilst still earning a regular salary. Continuing Professional Development is your responsibility, but we can help. In addition to your mandatory training, we can offer a range of specialist in house training. We can also offer you a number of development opportunities. Our links with our partners, including local universities, open up a range of possibilities while our research team is always keen to help establish that research project you've been considering.
Lease car scheme
Our salary sacrifice lease car scheme is a great opportunity to choose a new car at a very competitive price.
The scheme is open to all permanent members of staff. Payment is deducted from your salary each month through the use of salary sacrifice. This means you will pay lower tax, national insurance and student loan contributions – and get a brand new car.
A lease car offers trouble-free motoring. The price you pay every month includes road tax, insurance, servicing, wear and tear and even new tyres when these are needed. You can even insure up to five other drivers on your vehicle.
The lease cars are provided by NHS Fleet Solutions.
Valuing me video
Watch our video which features staff and students talking about what makes them feel valued as learners.