We provide substance misuse detoxification treatment services to people living across Kent and Medway.
The Trust no longer provides alcohol services in Medway.
Alcohol Services provided by other organisations:
Kent Drug and Alcohol Action Team
Medway Drug and Alcohol Action Team
Tier 2 Alcohol Services
Tier 2 Alcohol Services can help people who:
- Have less severe or less enduring drinking problems
- May be unsure whether their alcohol use is problematic
- Are likely to respond well to less intensive and specialist forms of help such as the provision of advice, information and other forms of brief intervention
- May need assistance in accessing more specialist forms of help.
Tier 2 Alcohol Services can also help people access more intensive forms of help for their alcohol-related difficulties, where appropriate.
Tier 3 Alcohol Services
Where alcohol problems require more intensive attention, people can access Tier 3 community-based services including:
- Individual therapies
- Group Therapy
- Specialist prescribing
- Medically assisted home detoxification
- Assessment for residential rehabilitation (‘Tier 4’)