South West Kent Community Adult Mental Health Service
We provide services to people aged 16 years and over.
Your referral will be screened by a duty worker who will decide if you require an assessment and how urgent an assessment is required. If offered an assessment you will be contacted by a member of the admin team to arrange a mutually agreeable time. Please ensure your GP has the correct contact details for you.
After the assessment you will be informed of the outcome. This could be short term interventions with a care plan to agree to meet your needs from the team, or advice on where to get support for your current issues.
You can be referred by your GP or by contacting the Intake Team directly on 01622 725000. Please discuss any referral with your GP to ensure that you are being referred to the correct service.
Adult whose mental health needs meet Cluster 4 and above or whose social care needs must be addressed.
01892 709 211
10-12 Calverley Park Gardens
This service is also available at:
- Adaptation disorders
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Delusions (Psychosis)
- Depression (Psychosis)
- Generalised anxiety disorder (GAD)
- Hallucinations (Psychosis)
- Loss of feelings for others (Psychosis)
- Loss of motivation (Psychosis)
- Loss of sense of pleasure (Psychosis)
- Low mood
- Mentally disordered
- Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Mood swings
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Panic phobias
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Puerperal psychosis
- Schizoaffective disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder
- Self-neglect (Psychosis)
- Social withdrawal (Psychosis)
- Speech disorder (Psychosis)
- Thought disorder (Psychosis)